Yields: 4 servings – 8oz portions
- 2 lbs. Mahi-Mahi skinless and boneless or
any Fish of your choice
- 3 tbsps. /43g. De La Grenade Herbal
- Salt and pepper to season
- Chopped Cilantro
For the glaze:
- 1 cup /225g. De La Grenade Nutmeg Tamarind Sauce
- 1 tsp. /5g. De La Grenade Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 tbsp. /15g. olive oil
- Clean the fish fillets and season with De La Grenade Herbal Seasoning, salt and pepper and place aside.
- While you’re preparing the glaze ingredients, preheat a grill pan on the stovetop.
- In a bowl, combine De La Grenade Nutmeg Tamarind Sauce, De La Grenade Hot Pepper Sauce and olive oil.
- Brush some of the glaze onto both side of the fish fillets. Use no more than 1/3 of the glaze.
- Transfer the fillets to the heated grill-pan and cook for 3 minutes on one side until browned, then flip gently and cook for 2 minutes on the other side.
- While the fish is grilling, warm the remaining glaze in a small saucepan over medium heat. Allow it to heat for 3 – 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Spoon the glaze over the fish fillets and serve with rice or sweet mashed potatoes. Enjoy!