Ingredients: Yields: 2 servings (8 pancakes)
- 2 cups /256g. all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsps. /40g. white sugar
- 1 tbsp. /15g. baking powder
- ¾ tsp. /5g. salt
- 2 medium eggs
- 3 ripe bananas sliced
- 1½ cups /360g. milk
- 3 tbsps. /40g. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. /5g. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup /236g. fresh passionfruit
- Morne Délice Nutmeg Syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the milk, vegetable oil, one (1) sliced banana and egg.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and mix to combine. There will still be small lumps.
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the hot griddle. Let the pancakes cook until bubbles form, then flip and continue to cook until browned and cooked through.
- Serve with warm Morne Délice Nutmeg Syrup and topped with the remaining two (2) bananas and fresh passionfruit. Enjoy!